Thursday, January 25, 2007

And thus began 'I'

One among the many here, branded 'privileged' by the world, laughed at by fate, trying to answer the questions that trouble my mind and soul... searching for my 'identity' that seems to have lost itself in this sea of humanity. A guy with average aptitude, but caught in a time and a place where mediocrity is sin.

I close my eyes and feel the power within me.
I look around and feel how powerless I am!

I dream of achieving everything in the world.
I find what little I possess slipping away from me.

I want to love and be loved.
Yet find myself standing alone at every corner.

People call it failure.
I choose to call it 'My Life'

This page is for me! More like ramblings of a nutter... a log of what MBA teaches you and what it doesn't!

I begin by blatantly plagiarizing the URL of this page.. Remember having read on a very popular site "Everything of MBA" and I simply C&P*ed and rearranged it to form my blog's URL.

This place will see many more inspirations... Having accepted mediocrity as a way of life.. I can do so without much self-reproach.. I could have also called this blog "Plagiarism of everything.." but heck! Who cares?**

*C&P is copy and paste
**I am not drunk!

1 comment:

Vivek Pabari said...

"Having accepted medicority as a way of life",

Yogi tu theek to hai?????