Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Alive again!

I always wondered if there was something called destiny... where all of us eventually reach no matter which path we take. And I always told myself that such eventuality would befit the plot of a book or a movie... but cannot dictate what rational human beings do - proactively and reactively.

My experiences have helped me to nurture this doubt more and today it has grown large enough to become a belief - that destiny does not exist - what we make out of our lives is in our able hands - at times we venture out to make our dreams a reality, taking one step at a time... and at others we simply let things be.. and make choices at crossroads and reach a destination that may or not have been the ones we would have ideally preferred. But most importantly, it is about making choices and as you would see, it's us who makes them ... destiny, if at all, plays a very sublime role.. nothing which is irreversible.

About one year back, I made several choices too - choices which have shaped my life, my career and my personality over the past year. And this blog is testimony to the fact that I enjoyed none of it. I was made to believe that each of my choices were mistakes - that I shouldn't be where I am, shouldn't be doing what I was doing, shouldn't be craving what I desired... But, Today... I know that I was right... that all my choices were the right ones to make... that am alive again!

No comments: